Monday, May 05, 2003

Well, findaflame.com isn't doing much yet; but then again, it took a while for ringamoby.com to get going too - maybe it is the same. I don't know about that though: this time I'm using Google Adwords to publicise findaflame.com right from the start, and although I'm getting a fair number of hits each day, people aren't buying (there have been a number of declined credit card transactions, though - what's with that?).

Well, I visited the National Gallery at Trafalgar Square yesterday; it was a nice sunny day, and I was bored at home, so I thought: maybe I'll meet a nice young lady if I go out. No such luck, as usual - anyway, I was too busy looking at the paintings (multitasking problems here? Hmm...). I'll have to go back: after a few hours I had still only seen perhaps a quarter of the pictures available.

Incidentally, ringamoby.com is offering free mobile phones to UK residents who take out a phone contract... but enough blatant advertising!

No comments: