Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hotmail Problems

I have discovered that for the last few days, none of my e-mails are reaching any hotmail.com addresses (and I have tried a few). Something is wrong, but e-mail to elsewhere seems to be OK. I will reply if and when the problem is fixed. Although I can receive e-mail from hotmail addresses, if you want a reply, e-mail me from a non-hotmail address. Thanks.

Meanwhile, how about some links? Does biblical law apply today? If so, why can't I own a Canadian? Next: how annoying is it when someone answers their phone during a meeting? Darth Vader has the solution (video). Now I know you regret not paying attention in physics classes at school, but here's your chance to catch up: flash animations of a large number of physics experiments for your entertainment and edification. I don't need to watch them 'cos I already have a physics degree, but you should. ;-) Finally, something to try when you're locked out of your car (video).

No comments: