Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm not using my blog enough, am I?

Well, maybe I could be using my blog some more... should anyone be interested enough to read it, that is. Otherwise I would just be writing it for myself! :-(

Well, the property project didn't really work - I approximately broke even but have no capital left to try again (I had none when I started either). Instead I am now helping out at a film studio: we are making a film about Saint Katherine of Alexandria and you can view the trailer at the offical web site, http://www.katherineofalexandria.com/ . I am also to write a book to go along with the film and am thinking of maybe using my blog to talk about that as I write it - you know, the things I think about when writing it, or something. But by the same token, I can't give away aspects of the plot before the film comes out... I imagine.

Meanwhile I've updated to the new blogger version, so maybe it will be a few days before all this begins to work properly anyway (computer stuff never seems to just work: you have to mess about with it for a while first).

No comments: